Wednesday 12 October 2011

Quotes from 'Elways World'

Me: (10 minutes ago...practically crying, on the phone) I just lost everything I worked on for the last hour while my kids let me write. I SAVED!!!! I FREAKIN SAVED!!!!
> I hang up
Elway: Mommy whats 'saved'?
Me: (Grateful he's not asking 'what's freakin?') On the computer, buddy, the stuff mommy was working on is supposed to stay in the computer. But it didn't buddy, so mommy is a little ticked off.
Elway: Like a clock?
Me: What? 
Elway:Like a clock?
Me:I don't know what you mean, sweetheart, can you use different words? I told you what 'saved' means, and you said 'like a clock'... are you thinking 'saved' like 'saving time' on a clock? 
Elway: No mommy, clocks "tick off" in Elway's world


Somehow, I no longer care about my lost work :)

No comments:

Post a Comment