Saturday 22 October 2011

Quotes From Elway's World- Powers


5:45 am
Jim worked late so I couldn't sleep til he got home.
The baby is now teething.
Elway was up 3 times last night.
Was it a full moon?
Or Worse, will it be one tonight?
Elway is sitting in MY rocking chair and won't get out.

Elway: Mommy. Why do you like your rocking chair?
Me: (SOOO TIRED) I don't know.
Elway: Do you like to rock like this?
(He starts to rock the chair so hard that it is bamming against the corner of the wall way behind it.)
Me: No.
(He continues for about 2 minutes)
Me: Stop it Elway.
(Continues)
Me: Bear. Stop bamming the chair.
Elway: This is how mommies lose their power.
Me: Do tell
Elway: (Sing songs this to the beat of the bam) The bamming is making my  mommy lose her mind.
Me: Dont make me count....
Elway: (It continues, with big smiles) The bamming is making my mommy lose her powers.
Me: 5...4...
BAM!! BAM!! BAM!!
Me: Nevermind. Time Out!!! Go, go, go!!!
Elway: (From time out, kind of muttering) Mean-iac.... you have no powers in Elway's world.


My message to you. Enjoy every second that your child is adorable.

No comments:

Post a Comment